Deloitte - GDPR
Deloitte Risk Advisory 2017 – Vision and Approach
Reklamní, ale - z hlediska metodologie zavádění GDPR - cenná
Slideshow - 24 slajdů v PDF souboru
Najdete na adrese: http://tinyurl.com/ycktsqry
- What changes does the GDPR bring? Facts and figures
- What changes does the GDPR bring? Changes compared to the 1995 Directive (95/46/EC)
- Deloitte point of view on the GDPR
- Deloitte Privacy Services is dedicated to help organizations navigate privacy risk, staying within the rules of the game, while allowing privacy to be a business enabler and to use personal data to increase customer trust.
- We outline some major points from our experience that can help organizations getting the most from these changes. Cituji:
1. Proper (meta) data management is essential to comply to the GDPR;
2. GDPR compliance will also help you build trust with clients and safeguard personal data;
3. Make GDPR compliance your top priority for the coming months. Following these principles will greatly help you getting the most value from pro cessing personal data, while minimizing the risk
XXX Deloitte point of view on the GDPR, (Meta)data management is essential to comply with the GDPR
- 1. (Meta)data management is essential to comply to the GDPR.
There will be more emphasis on knowing what personal data you have and how you process it. Tooling to manage (personal) data is increasingly becoming available – and will prove vital in the future.
- 2. GDPR compliance will help you build trust with clients and safeguard personal data Complying with the GDPR will help you greatly in building trust with data subjects, which will improve your relationship with them. In addition, complying with the GDPR principles helps mitigate supervisory risk and reputation damage.
- 3. Make GDPR compliance your top priority for the coming months. Many principles of the GDPR are already included in EU legislation. GDPR compliance will cover many of these principles. The deadline for enforcement is quickly coming closer. If you take a risk-based view, you will conclude that you need to prioritize the GDPR over assessments of current legislation
- We can help turn the headache into opportunity
Actions to take to prepare for the GDPR
- Deloitte Privacy Services is dedicated to help organizations navigate privacy risk, staying within the rules of thegame, while allowing privacy to be abusiness enabler and to use personal data to increase customer trust
- Five main services to help you prepare for the GDPR
- GDPR Maturity Assessment - GDPR Roadmap
What is the GDPR Maturity Assessment & Roadmap?
- GDPR transformation program
- Privacy Impact Assessment services
- GDPR Stress Testing
- GDPR Managed Services
Managed privacy services
o Determining a common strategic approach
to the GDPR within your organization;
o Realise current initiatives while delivering
the tools to ensure GDPR compliance.
MEDIUM - LONG TERM
o Efficient and effective GDPR privacy framework;
o Using customer data as a business enabler;
o Be prepared for the GDPR as it will enter into force in May 2018.
About Deloitte Privacy Services
- Things that make our team unique
- A global practice, able to serve you locally