Cituji: "One of the most manually intensive requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is documenting compliance. Consent forms can be particularly tough as there are many nuances to the way in which data must be collected and stored.
This blog breaks down the things you need to consider when creating consent forms. If you want to know about the requirements for consent, look at the Regulation’s definition of consent and the the dangers of relying on it."
- Request as little data as possible
- Make the terms and conditions clear
- Make it easy to withdraw consent
- Use a double opt-in mechanism
- Get consent form templates
Článek najdete na adrese: http://tinyurl.com/y9z7zcb4