Text z portálu IBM: Planning for the General Data Protection - 8 stran PDF
Considerations and recommendations to help you prepare for the upcoming GDPR data privacy standards ( Protect, govern and know your data with help from IBM )
Text najdete na adrese: http://tinyurl.com/y8kxzf5d
Cituji z úvodu:
According to the GDPR:
• Processing consists of any operation or set of operations that are performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means. The GDPR includes examples of this in its definition.
• Personal data is defined as any data that directly or indirectly identifies or makes identifiable a data subject, such as names, identification numbers, location data and online identifiers, whether or not that data belongs to customers, employees or others, so long as they are a natural person. With such broad guidelines, it is difficult, if not impossible, to identify organizations that will not be impacted in some way. This scope is made even wider, up to a global level, by the extra-territorial nature of the GDPR. For example, an organization that does not have a footprint in the EU but offers goods or services to, or monitors the behavior of, EU data subjects would be bound by the GDPR, whether or not such offerings were connected to a payment of any kind.
- Gather the people, policy, process and technology necessary to comply with the GDPR before May 2018. Now is the time to build on your existing foundations to identify gaps and implement steps to protect, govern and know your data.
o Pragmatic steps
o Leverage the deep experience of IBM
o Start planning for GDPR now with IBM
Cituji: Remember the five key GDPR duties and obligations
1. Rights of EU data subjects
2. Security of personal data
3. Lawfulness and consent
4. Accountability of compliance
5. Data protection by design and by defaul